Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trying to get back to normal

It seems I have been having a hard time lately getting things back to normal around here. I don't know if it is a true lack of energy, laziness or just that I got so out of my routine I can't get back into it. I have gotten back to my morning devotion times, which I ashamedly had let slide for awhile. It really feels good to have that time to start my day. I can't stay on long today, my dh and two big boys just got back from football camp, so I should get off now.

I will be back soon, probably Monday, and hopefully be able to report that I am getting back into my normal routine. I think I will pray about it.

Blessings,
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. I am such a routine person. I can't stand things being out of whack or busy for too long. So I can totally relate. Routine is my friend lol.
    Have a most blessed day.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete