Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayer works, but we knew that already!

Yes, God has answered my prayers and given me back my energy. I really think my slump was a combination of things, but praise God, He has renewed me once again. He does care about even the little things in our lives and He is waiting for us to ask Him for help. Not only did He hear my prayer about my energy, which may seem like a trivial thing, but He also heard my prayer on a larger matter. I have been having very stressful extended family issues which I won't go into, but it was heavy on my mind Sunday morning. Without going into details, I just want you to know that after praying with someone at church on Sunday morning, I immediately had peace about the whole situation again. God is faithful and wonderful. He gave me a peace that only He could and I am so thankful for that. It is too easy sometimes to let the enemy get a foothold and bring condemnation in our lives. However, that is not what God wants for us. God brings conviction, there is no condemnation for those that are in Christ. God knows my heart and that is all that matters. Praise God for hearing prayers, both big and small!

Blessings,
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rashel,

    I am glad to hear that your prayers have been answered!

    Belle

    ReplyDelete