Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On my heart

I know I have been missing in action for awhile now and although I have talked to you before about this, I thought I should again. I have just had to take a break and get my priorities in order recently. I have had a bad habit of spending too much time on the internet and not enough time taking care of my wifely and motherly duties. I have considered closing this blog, but I think I will wait awhile longer and just try really hard not to get sidetracked by visiting other sites when I get online to write to all of you. I do want this to be a place we can share with each other and encourage each other, so I will keep it open for now. It is also helpful to me, in my own walk, to come here and write what is on my heart and what God is showing me at certain times. I will do my best to post consistently, not only so we can encourage each other, but also so you are not wasting your time checking this site only to find it hasn't been updated. Please check back soon and be sure to leave me a comment once in awhile to say hello or leave your thoughts on something I have shared. If this website has been a blessing to you, then I would also appreciate you spreading the word to other ladies, so they might come and join us in our walks.

Blessings my friends,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment