Monday, December 7, 2015

Relearning to Fly

I'm sure many of you are familiar with FlyLady, but if you aren't 
you should really check out her website.

Www.flylady.net

I've used her system in the past and I know that it really does work for me. I'm not sure why I quit doing it and I don't even remember when I quit doing it. I wish I would have kept it up, but oh well. 

I'm restarting.

I spent Saturday reading parts of her website for reminders and then I sat down and wrote out my routines, my daily schedule and what I needed to do each week. It really helps me to have a plan. 

I always think to myself, oh I'll just look around and see what needs done each day and do it. Sounds simple. Sounds like it should work.

Um. Nope. 

It doesn't work for me. 

I get way to sidetracked and do things I WANT to do instead of things I NEED to do.

Not good.

So this is my first official day Flying and so far, it is going great.

I feel like I have gotten more accomplished already today (it's only noon) than I have been in a whole day. 

Of course, it could be that I have a better attitude about things, or that I am feeling optimistic. 

I don't know.

I don't really care either.

As long as things are getting done and my attitude is positive, it's a good thing.

Yeah, I know. It's only the first day. 

My problem is always follow through. 

That is one reason I'm posting about this.

Accountability.

If I tell all of you I'm doing it, then I better be doing it!

We'll see how the rest of the week goes and I'll try to update here or on my facebook page.

So, do you Fly?

Have a blessed day,

Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment