Friday, May 1, 2015

Breakfast Casserole THM-S

I am not really a breakfast person, I could skip it normally, but I know I shouldn't. 
I rarely fix breakfast for the family, we normally do a fend for yourself kind of breakfast, but sometimes when hubby is home, I will cook.
Today was one of those days and I wanted to share this recipe with you because it is so yummy!

I call it breakfast casserole, not real original, I know. Today I used leftover ham, but cooked, crumbled sausage works well too. You could use whatever meat you wanted, it is pretty adaptable.

Breakfast Casserole:

1 cup cooked ham, diced (or meat of your choice)
4 eggs
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

Butter a 9x13 pan and set aside, preheat oven to 350. 
Put eggs in medium bowl and mix with a fork, then add the cream, meat, and 1 cup of cheese. Stir well and put into greased pan. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the top is just slightly browned and eggs have puffed a bit.
It may seem like the eggs are runny but that is the cheese and the cream, as long as the top is slightly brown on edges and cheese is melted, it is done.

This is a THM - S


I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.

Blessings,

Rashel



No comments:

Post a Comment