Friday, April 24, 2015

Today's Quick Lunch

I was really hungry when lunchtime came around- after doing my 5k training and my PrayFit challenge, I needed to refuel!

But, I wanted something quick and easy. I don't cook a big lunch. I just don't.  My children are very used to fixing their own lunch by now, which I think is a great skill to learn by the way. 

On to my lunch:

Simple Panini - THM S

It was so yummy I decided to share with you, although, it is super simple so this might not be necessary. Oh well, here it is.

I took have a lavash bread, 
spread it with mayo and mustard,
added healthy deli turkey and ham,
red onions, cheese and spinach.
Then I grilled it in my panini pan sprayed with coconut oil,
just until toasted on each side. Then I cut it in half to make it easier to eat.
I had some raw veggies cut up already, so that was my go to quick side. 

I had planned to have 1/2 a triple zero yogurt for dessert, but I wasn't hungry enought for it. 

Yep, SUPER SIMPLE!

But maybe it will inspire someone.

Blessings my friends,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment