Monday, February 24, 2014

What I Wore to Cowboy Church

We attend a cowboy church and just about everyone wears jeans to church. A lot of the time I will wear a jean skirt but I just felt like dressing up a bit more last week. 


This is one of my favorite skirts because...
my husband bought it for me when he was on a business trip in California a few years ago.  The jacket and turtleneck came from garage sales if I remember right. Of course I had on my cowboy boots with it.

Enjoy modest monday!

Blessings,
Rashel

Modest Mom blog button copy

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!! AND I love wearing jean skirts, in fact,I practically live in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Jean skirts are so durable and practical, they're great! :)
      Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is ADORABLE! I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete