Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Daughter's New Love, Photography

My ten year old daughter has a new love, she is enthralled with taking pictures. I love to encourage my children in new interests and see what becomes of them. You never know when one might be the path God is calling them to vocationally. Of course, it may just be a new hobby. Either way, I thought I would share some of her latest favorites with you. I hope you enjoy.


I love the colors in this one and how patient she must have been to capture it.


She picked a passion flower and placed it different places for pictures. Do you know what this is?
It is our tractor grill.


This is her horse's shadow.


I just really liked the pink and green in this one.


God is such an amazing artist.


Just for fun.

I hope you enjoyed. If you did, will you please leave her a comment and let her know. I know it would just thrill her to pieces. 

Blessings,
Rashel



No comments:

Post a Comment