- Eliminate all processed sugar from my diet, this includes any food that contains processed sugars. I will allow myself honey, sucanat and raw sugars.
- Drink my coffee black or use only stevia.
- Consistently drink 64oz of water daily.
- Exercise two times a week. I know most people say three, but I am focusing on a doable goal right now.
- Eat fruit at least two times a day. I have not been doing good at getting enough fruit in my diet.
- Eat RAW vegetables at least twice a day.
- Keep kombucha made.
- Learn to make 2-3 fermented foods that we enjoy, using Nourishing Traditions.
- Learn to make kefir.
- Learn about 5 herbs and their uses.
- Find a properly combined bread recipe. This is one of those I will work on throughout the months as I have time, I just hope to have come up with one by the end of the year.
- Follow my home management binder consistently.
- Work on Christmas presents throughout the year.
- Keep track of all of our spending.
- Increase my pantry/preparedness stock.
- Declutter each room thoroughly.
- Keep meals and bread in freezer at all times.
- Keep up with my sewing.
- Have a better garden this year and preserve more of the harvest.
- Make a family favorites cookbook.
- Make soap.
Well, there you have it. Those are the things I would really like to accomplish by the end of the year, hopefully sooner!
Have you set goals for the new year? I would love for you to share them with us.