Friday, January 4, 2013

Back in the saddle

Wow, December was an extremely busy month for me. I waited too long to start on some handmade presents which meant I was working hard at the last minute trying to finish everything up. It was way too stressful for me and I didn't get to enjoy Christmas like I wanted to. I had too much work to do on our school break so instead of getting to play games and make candy with my candy, I spent all my extra time sewing and crocheting. Well, I intend to change things this year. I plan to get my Christmas organizer notebook out and start planning this month and work on a little throughout the year. I will try to post as I work on things and report any progress.

Today I am taking time to get ready to start school back Monday. I need to work on our schedules for school and for housework. We have not done well following a system lately and I really need a system to keep me on track. I also have to work on my menu plan for the next couple weeks and restock some of my mixes.

Well, those are my plans for the day. How about you?

Blessings,
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. I too waited to start my projects until it was too late. I did a few, but most fell by the wayside. I have already written down one Saturday per month on my calendar to work on Christmas crafts. :-)

    ReplyDelete