Monday, November 5, 2012

My attitude decides how much I clean

I've come to realize that normally I let my attitude (feelings) determines how much I clean. This is so wrong. I shouldn't have to be in the "right mood" to clean. I should do it because I want to take care of my home and my family. I am hoping that since I have realized this, I can change. I can get so much done when I set my mind to it, therefore, I should set my mind to it everyday! If I were to put as much effort into it everyday as I did today, my home would stay clean and I would be a happy woman. I truly love a clean home! Today I had two extra little ones this morning and still managed to clean in my kitchen some. They left and then this afternoon I had another extra little baby and I managed to clean my dresser and rearrange a few things in my room that dh had asked me to do. It was all because I was had the mindset to do it. I snapped a before and after picture of my dresser for you.


Is it bad that my children came in while I was cleaning off the dresser and said, "Wow! Is that your dresser?"



It feels so nice to have it done and have a nice clean surface that I can actually keep dusted now.

Blessings,
Rashel




2 comments:

  1. I completely understand this! You do have a pretty dresser:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking back for any new items you may have posted.
    I left a note of invitation in the comment section on one of your past posts’ and invited you to follow my blog. Just in case it was accidently overlooked, just want you to know the invitation is still very much valid…and of course, I am already following your blog.
    P.S. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete