Monday, January 23, 2012

Homeschool help needed for logging hours

I need some help knowing what subject to list house construction under. I know the calculating aspects could be math, but what about the general construction. We are adding on to our home and my boys have been helping with some of it, so I know I should be counting some of it as school. I just don't know what subject to list it under. What we are doing now is laying the foundation and pouring a concrete slab. I am trying hard to be flexible with our schooling so we can help with construction when needed, but we still need to be logging hours toward our required yearly amount. Thank you so much for any suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Blessings,
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't that just be under "Shop"? That's what I put it down as when my boys do such things. It's definitely math too.

    ReplyDelete