Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Summer Days

I just wanted to do a quick check in since I haven't posted in awhile. We have been having a good summer, although extremely hot; over 100 most days! We've spent several days at our friends private creek having lots of fun while cooling off. We've also been rodeoing, VBS, helping friends move and just the normal day to day stuff. It hasn't been anything exciting, just life stuff but we have kept busy. So, I just wanted to check in to say hello and hopefully I'll be back to blogging regularly soon. In the meantime, enjoy your summer and your family!

Blessings my friends,
Rashel

2 comments:

  1. Your summer days sound lovely, except for the heat! Enjoy.....Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying your summer Rashel! Enjoy those precious days.

    Blessings,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete