Friday, June 3, 2011

Thank you!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your prayers. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them. Things are finally starting to slow down a little around here. There is still alot to do of course, but the major immediate stuff is taken care of. Now it is waiting for clean up and bulldozing before we can do much more. I've been able to help several of my family members quite a bit since the storm and I'm so thankful God has put me in a position to be able to do so. Thank you again for your prayers and for your understanding of my absence on here.

Today we actually get to stay home and get some things done around here. Just to give you an idea of what it is like here, this will be my third day home in the last 12 days! You can just imagine all the chores I'm behind on, but it's okay. I had more important things to do and I know I will get caught up eventually. I also need to go get groceries, I haven't done any major shopping since the storm and since losing everything in the fridge. So that's my plan for today.

I plan to finish up the ABC posts next week and I really appreciate your patience with me! :)

Blessings my friends,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment