Monday, June 6, 2011

ABC's of a Godly Home Day V

Day V - Vessel and victories.

Spiritual Challenge Day V- Vessel. Are you a vessel for God? Are you open and willing to let God use you in whatever way He wants? It's easy to say yes, but do we really mean it? Alot of times I thought I was willing but then realized I was putting limitations on what I was actually open to. Today you spiritual challenge is to exam your heart and see if you really are open to whatever God has for you. Pray and ask Him to reveal any areas where you might be setting limitations. Here's a good questions to ask yourself: When you volunteer to help at church, VBS or any other similar function, do you tell the coordinator where you will or will not work? Or do you simply say I'm willing to help wherever you need me? Open yourself up and see what God will do with a willing heart.

Physical Challenge Day V- Victories. This is our last week with the ABC's challenge and what I want you to do is to reflect over the last few weeks and make a note of any victories you have seen. For example, maybe you have been able to control your tongue better or perhaps, you have been more willing to die to self and serve your family. Maybe your victory is getting your bed made everyday or getting a meal plan made and sticking to it. Whatever your victories are, I want you to share one with the rest of us to encourage us to keep on keeping on. Come on, I know you've had at least one victory during this challenge.

Blessings to you all,
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rashel, I have fallen way behind with this challenge. I will try to make an effort to catch up as far as I can. I dont always get to be on the computer to check blogs, and only when Blogger allows lately!

    Sorry to hear about the tornadoes that hit your area, I am so glad that you and your family are safe and well.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete