Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Super Easy Fried Squash

Okay, I must admit, I feel really guilty for even posting this recipe because it is so super easy. However, if you have never thought of it, I would hate for you to miss out! So here it is.


Slice your squash very thin, I use a mandolin slicer for this but I'm sure you could do it by hand as well, or in a food processor.


And for some strange reason I did not take a picture of the cooking but I bet you will get the idea. You just fry your squash slices in your deep fryer until they crisp up and are brown on the edges. It only takes a couple minutes, so keep watching them. Trust me, I learned the hard way.


This is the finished product. I know , this is not a top quality picture but it was the best I could do because the squash kept disappearing. It was like magic, I would cook them, drain on a paper towel and salt them and then before I knew it, they were gone. So, I consider myself lucky I even got this picture. They are that good, I couldn't quit eating them!  Enjoy!

Blessings, 
Rashel


trim-healthy-tuesdays-featured-square



2 comments:

  1. Yes please...all for me. None for anyone else. Is it weird to make squash at 3am when everyone is asleep?
    Thanks for linking at Trim Healthy Tuesday!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy you crack me up! I'm telling you I eat that squash like candy!
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete