Thursday, August 22, 2013

Organizing my THM fridge

I don't have much time today but did want to pop in and say hello and show you a picture of my THM fridge!  We are blessed to have two fridges, one is our regular everyday fridge in the kitchen and the other is our "extra" and is on our porch. Yes, we might be a little redneck. That's okay with me. We have a small house and no garage so if it has to go on the porch for me to have an extra, I'm okay with that.

I made some premixes for my fat stripping frappa, chocolate muffin in a mug and cinnamon muffin in a mug and put those in the fridge. I also washed my new 1/2 gallon mason jars my hubby brought me the other day and filled some with coconut flour, almond flour, flax meal, diatomaceous earth and chana dal. Some of those are in the fridge and some in my cabinet or on my shelves.


That is it. Nothing fancy but I do like how it is nice and organized and easy to see. You can see I write on the jars, I use a permanent marker and it washes off with soap and water.
  Those eggs are from my dad, we are blessed to get free range eggs for free from him. You can also see on the next shelf down in the back is some raw milk. Those two gallons have soured but I still use them when baking for my family.

Short and sweet today, too much to do!

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment