Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wow, it has been so long since my last post

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted, I'm sorry to those of you that await new posts (if there are any of you that do) :)  I have just been busy with normal things around the homestead and have not taken the time to post. My life is definitely my priority over my blog and sometimes, I just honestly don't take the time to post. I know you all understand.

Well, I don't even have any major updates to give. There haven't been any major happenings around here, thankfully. We have just been carrying on with normal life. I like it that way!

I did decide what we would use for schooling next year, I will save that for a separate post though.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying spring. We had an unusually mild winter and now a warm spring so far. Today actually feels like spring though, it's been in the 60's, I LOVE it!!

Blessings to all,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment