Friday, June 10, 2011

ABC's of a Godly Home Day Z

Day Z - Zeal and Zest

Spiritual Challenge Day Z - Zeal. Zeal is an ardent eagerness in pursuit of something. This is our last day of the ABC's challenge and I am hoping you have found your zeal. I hope you have zeal in your relationship with God and with your family. I hope you have zeal when it comes to caring for your home. I pray you no longer see your housework and chores as drudgery but instead as a way to serve God and your family. If you feel you are lacking that zeal, pray for it and ask God to give it to you abundantly!

Physical Challenge Day Z - Zest. Zest is a quality of enhancing enjoyment; a keen enjoyment. Your physical challenge today is to go about your daily schedule with zest. I want you to truly enjoy your home and your family. If you are having a down day and just really don't feel like you can enjoy your housework today, take a moment right now and pray. Ask God to change your attitude and then allow Him to do it. You can't ask Him for help but then hold onto selfishness or bitterness. Let go of any wrong feelings and pray earnestly for zest. He will give it to you! Your challenge is to smile as you go about your day, sing praises to God and truly have ZEST today!

I am so proud of you for taking this challenge and following through to the end. I cannot wait to hear how your hearts and attitudes have been changed by these challenges or how much better your home is functioning. Please share your stories with me, I would love to read them. Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment