Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ABC's of a Godly Home Day X

Day X - Xray and Xtra (yeah I know)

Spiritual Challenge Day X - X ray. Your challenge for today is to xray your heart and see what is really inside it. Yes, some of these spiritual challenges overlap or tend to be very similar but it's really important that we keep a check on our heart and our priorities. I know for me that it is a constant battle to keep my heart truly and completely focused on God and not on my circumstances or the world around me. So today, take some time to do a heart check. Is your heart filled with God's word? Is your heart's desire to be pleasing to God in everything you do? Or are you trying to keep up with the world and it's ways? Pray about this and really seek to have a heart filled with God and His ways.

Physical Challenge - Xtra. Yes, I know extra starts with an e but I was not having much luck finding and x word to fit in here, so there ya have it. Your physical challenge for today is to do an extra chore. We all have that list of things we need to get done sometime but we just keep putting it off, well today is the day. You know what I'm talking about, those chores we just dread doing so we keep putting them off. Well not today, we are going to pick one and tackle it. If you can't decide which one to do, write several on slips of paper, fold them all up and just pick one. Whichever one you pick, that is the one you will do today. One word of caution, find a chore that fits the amount of time you can spend on it. Don't decide to clean out an entire closet if you only have 15 minutes. Choose a chore that you can actually get done without taking away from everything else you need to get done today. Remember, have fun!

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment