Monday, January 3, 2011

A new beginning..

I'm ready for this new year! Last year was an amazing year! I saw so much spirtitual growth in my family, I cannot even to begin to express how thankful to God I am for that. I pray this new year will continue that growth. I believe God has good things in store for this year and I am anxious to see them.

I am also beginning my journey in FLYing again. If you don't know what that means, check out here. I used to fly consistently so I know it works, I just have to DO it. This week I am working on getting my schedules, routines, school assignments and some decluttering done. There are alot of things I need to get done before I feel like I can really stick to my routines and schedules, so I plan to work on those this week. The kids will start a light school schedule tomorrow and we will hit it heavy next week, that will give me a little more time to get ready. :-)

I pray everyone has a blessed day. If you happen to stop by here, will you leave me a comment to say hi?

2 comments:

  1. You will do great! It's so nice to get back on track! It's hard, but so rewarding! Praying this week will be an easy one for you!

    Blessings,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara for your encouragement and your prayers! I appreciate them both very much.

    ReplyDelete