Monday, December 27, 2010

So many things going on..

There is just so much going on around me, I don't know what to post about. I have several friends going through major trials right now and I am praying for them but wish I could help them to see to rely FULLY on God. My family has a bug going around right now and although we are so much better off than we could be, because ours is temporary and so many family have chronic illnesses. Still the bug gets everything out of whack and zaps your energy. I'm struggling because I don't know if I am just out of energy or being lazy! I'm reading up on flylady today trying to motivate myself. I've decided to work on my to do lists and organize my control journal today, while sitting and resting and then try to jump in tomorrow. Surely I'll feel well by then.
We have also joined a new church since I was on here last, we absolutely love it! I have seen an amazing amount of growth in my whole family since joining there. I will save all of that for another post.
Enough rambling for now, I will post more when I actually have a specific topic in mind :-)
May God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment