Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is my calling?

I was talking to my sweet husband the other night and telling him that I didn't feel like I knew what my "calling" or "gift" was. I tried to explain to him what I meant by discussing how others we knew had the gift of hospitality, helping those in need or prayer. He said that it wasn't mine to figure out and that God would reveal it to me when He was ready. I agreed and said I had just been thinking about it and praying that if God willed, that He would reveal it to me. We also talked about serving God and how I felt led to do that but once again, wasn't sure where or how. My darling husband told me I was serving God by being a wife and mother and tending to those duties and that until God led me to something else, that was my service. Do you have a calling or service outside of your home? Or, are you in the same calling as me for now?

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment