Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sharing some verses...

Today I just want to share some verses with you. I am taking these from my son's Bible, NIRV. I don't want to debate which version of Bible is best to use, that is a personal choice. Sometimes I like different versions, for today, I am using this because I like how simple it is.

Proverbs 15:18, "A person who is patient calms things down."

Proverbs 15:13, 30 - "A happy heart makes a face look cheerful. A cheerful look brings joy to your heart. And good new gives health to your body."

Proverbs 15:1, "A gentle answer turns anger away. But mean words stir up anger."

2 Corinthians 7:4 "I am very happy. Even with all our troubles, my joy has no limit."

Psalm 30:12 "My heart will sing to you. I can't keep silent. Lord, My God, I will give you thanks forever."


Don't forget to spend time alone with the Lord today, even if you only have five minutes, He will honor the time you give Him.

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment