Saturday, January 19, 2008

Praising God

Well, my girlie is better, praise God. If you didn't know already, she got a stomach virus late Thursday evening and had it all day yesterday. She was able to keep chamomille/ginger tea down yesterday, but that was all. She had a good night's sleep last night and is feeling much better today. She has not had much of a fever today, if any and she has had some water and jello this morning. She voluntarily helped me fold and sort laundry this morning. She is such a good little helper, she just blesses my heart. She was folding and hanging up her brother's shirts for them (without being asked) and said she was doing it so they wouldn't have to do it. Then she helped me fold washrags and talked about how she liked helping and how it made God happy. She came to a washrag that was half folded already and said, "This one is already folded some, I think the Lord folded it for me." She helped until they were all done and then helped me put some away. I am so thankful she is getting well and feeling better and even more thankful that she loves the Lord. She was also talking this morning about how God was always with her because He was in her heart. A friend called yesterday to check on her and had me tell my girlie that they were thinking about her and praying for her. It meant alot to her and she made sure to tell her Daddy when he got home last night.

Praise the Lord today for the blessings He has given you, big and small.

Love to you all,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment