Monday, January 14, 2008

Nothing but God today

I have decided that today we are setting aside all of your regular school and most of daily routine. I will continue with laundry and keeping up with dishes but that is it. Our day is going to be devoted to God. We are going to the library first this morning and the kids will have instruction they are only allowed to get movies or books that are related to God. We have "David and Goliath" and "Facing the Giants" from last week at the library and I think I will check those out again too. My plan is that our day will consist of listening to Christian music (mine and their kid's tapes), the movies I mentioned, reading the Bible, reading Bible stories, reading some of the book "Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends" and of course prayer. I am sure we will do some coloring of Bible stories and maybe something else craft related, I don't know yet. I just know that I want this entire day focused on God. I will try to post this evening or in the morning to let you know what all we did and how are day went.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment