Monday, December 3, 2007

Back from vacation

Hi ladies,
I am sorry I have been gone so long but it was for a good reason. We had a wonderful time enjoying dh while he was on vacation. We didn't do anything spectacular, just enjoyed each other and relaxed, it was nice. I just wanted to check in and say hello. I also wondered if there are any specific topics that any of you would like to discuss next? If so, just let me know, otherwise I will just pick whatever is on my heart and type on. I will try to post more tomorrow. Dh will be home soon and while we were instant messaging a little bit ago, he mentioned that it was kid's night at one of our favorite restraunts, so we will be dining out tonight! :) I should go and make sure we are all ready to go when he gets home.

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment