Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Southwest Chicken

This is one of our favorites.



Southwest chicken – S or E (depends on toppings)
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
2 Tbsp taco seasoning

Place chicken in crockpot and cover with rotel and seasoning, stir it to mix. Cook on low 4 hours. Shred chicken or dice with food chopper (I did this right in crockpot). Serve with your choice of toppings: sour cream, cheese, onions, salsa, black olives. You can use a low carb tortilla or just make a yummy salad. The choice is yours.

Blessings,
Rashel

trim-healthy-tuesdays-banne

edited and linked up on February 18, 2013


1 comment:

  1. I made this for our supper tonight. The boys had their's on rice, and my husband and I had our's on chips. It was delicious!
    I thought it tasted like chicken nachos that you get at Mexican restaurants! Thanks for the recipe!!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete