Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rashel's Cookies

I feel the need to explain why I titled this post Rashel's Cookies - 

I found a cookie recipe on the back of my almond flour bag and decided to try it last week, OH MY WORD!! They turned out to be the best cookies I have had that follow the Trim Healthy Mama plan. EVER!

I posted a picture and the recipe on YouFood and they quickly became known as Rashel's Cookies! So, there ya go - why I titled my post that way.

I did NOT come up with this recipe. I tried to find it online and just link it for you, but I couldn't. 

My brand of almond flour is Baker's Corner and I get it at Aldi.

I give ALL credit to them! 

But I just had to share this recipe with you, because it is FABULOUS and every one needs to have a great, healthy cookie recipe.



2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup erythritol (original recipe called for sugar)
1 large egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup sugar free chocolate chips (original recipe called for dark choc chips)

Preheat oven to 350. 
Mix the almond flour, baking soda, erythritol and salt in a bowl. 
Add the softened butter and mix until blended. 
Add the egg and mix well. 
Fold in the chocolate chips until incorporated. 
Form dough into tablespoon sized balls and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. 


These are sooo yummy!!

Enjoy,
Rashel

4 comments:

  1. Do these stay soft? Crisp up? And what's the best way to store them?

    His
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine stayed soft and I stored them in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look and sound AMAZING!!! I absolutely love chocolate and almonds...oh my goodness I can almost taste these. Definitely will have to make these soon.

    Thanks so much for linking up this post to Fitness Fridays on Drops of Learning. I hope you will come share more posts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them if you try them, we really do. I'm glad I found the link up! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!

      Delete