Friday, June 6, 2014

Praying about the future of this blog

I know I have been very quiet lately, mainly because we do not have a computer that I can use online right now. Everything has to be done on my phone or my kindle, which takes a lot more time. I've been using this time to focus on my family but to also consider the future of this blog.

So much has changed in the last few months and I'm just uncertain if I want to continue this blog, start a new one that better reflects me or just stop blogging altogether.  I'm continuing to pray about this and will let you know as soon as I decide.

Thank you for being part of this blog, this journey in my life. I appreciate each one of you that has taken the time to read my posts and especially those that took time to leave comments. Thank you!

Blessings my friends,
Rashel

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rashel~
    I just discovered your blog and I think it's fantastic. I love that you are praying for guidance on what your next step is, but I vote that you keep this blog and continue to add to it. Thank you for all you've done so far and I really enjoy looking at the THM recipes/pics as well as showing how to dress modestly and stylishly at the same time. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am considering the future of my blog, too, Rashel. There are other things I would rather be doing, but I am not sure what the Lord's will is.
    Looking forward to hearing what He has for you.
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Lisa, I agree. I would rather be living life than blogging about it and I tend to spend too much time on the computer when I'm blogging.
    Thanks again,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete
  4. may you be encouraged daily by the grace of God..that is the only one you wish to please.........but I am totally blessed by you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rashel! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! Please email me back at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete