Thursday, September 26, 2013

Feeling Blessed

This morning during my quiet time I was reminded to be thankful - 

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I try to always be thankful, but sometimes I fail miserably. 

As I was exercising today, walking/jogging on my driveway and thinking about some things, I was reminded how blessed I am . I am blessed to be married to a man that loves and adores me; and I love him the same. I am blessed to have children that even though they may have their sibling squabbles, they still enjoy being together and spending time as a family. I am blessed because I am able to stay home with my children, which is where my heart has always been. I am blessed to have a home and land to call our own, debt free. I am blessed because I have time to exercise and I am blessed with a wonderful view while I do so.


This is just a small sampling of all my blessings but I am a blessed woman indeed.

How are you blessed today?

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment