Monday, May 7, 2012

Organizing my bedroom and pictures

My bedroom seems to be the catch all for everything that doesn't have a home, which means it gets cluttered very easily. It is also home to our office space- desk, filing cabinets and bookshelves. Our computer is on a small desk in the living room for accountability purposes, but the rest of the office stuff is in our bedroom. We also don't have a closet in our room, we use a clothes rack for our hanging clothes which means they are also visible and add to the appearance of clutter. I was motivated today to do some reorganizing and work on getting it all under control. I took some before and after photos for you. 

This is as you walk into our room, before:
and after:



I still have alot of paper filing/decluttering to do but a little progress is better than no progress.
Before:

 After:

Before:

After:
Below shows where my skirts were before. They weren't easy to get to.  I like the area shown above much better. I feel like I have my own little closet space!


Like I said, I still have work to do in here, but I didn't expect to get everything done in one day. I am happy with the progess I made today.

Hope you enjoyed a look into my home and hopefully these pictures will encourage you if you need to declutter or organize an area.

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment