Monday, April 9, 2012

We purchased a grain mill

If you recall I posted a month or so ago that after listening to a CD from Breadbeckers, I was convinced we needed to make buying a grain mill a priority. You can read that post here.

I ended up buying a Nutrimill from Lynn's Bread. I went with her because she is not too far from our home, which meant we could drive there to pick it up and save on shipping costs. Also, I really wanted to have a personal connection if making such a big purchase. I like that I can call her and talk to her anytime I have a question and she was able to walk me through the process of using it before I purchased it. We also purchased a 50lb bag of wheat while there so we could get started baking right away. I have to say I love it!! It is so much healthier for us than store bought flour and it tastes yummy too. I have noticed some health benefits already and it's only been a month or so.  Here is a picture of the milll we chose.


Blessings,
Rashel
Blessed Simplicity

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you joined up with me! And I am so excited that you got your grain mill! I can't wait to get mine ordered! Love ya, sara

    ReplyDelete