I was honored and blessed today to recieve the Versatile Blogger Award from Sara at Blessed Simplicity. Thank you Sara.
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Here are 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I lived with my sister my senior year of high school because my parents moved and understood I didn't want to change schools my senior year.
2. I was engaged to be married the summer before my senior year, I broke it off a month before the wedding. I am so thankful now that I did.
3. I have never smoked a cigarette or done any drugs of any kind, although both were readily available when I was in high school.
4. I became a born again believer in Jesus Christ at the age of 24.
5. I lived with my husband for four years before we were married (before we became believers).
6. I was pregnant when we got married, but it was by choice. We tried to conceive for about 6 months before finally getting pregnant.
7. We eloped and didn't tell anyone until one month after.
I don't condone most of what I just shared with you, however it is a part of who I am. It is my history and what helped to make me the person I am now. My life before Christ was quite different than it is now, and while I am not proud of some of the things I did, they are a still part of me.
I am not sure I will choose 15 bloggers, but I will choose a few that I have recently discovered and very much enjoy.
I am sure there are many more I could list, but these are a few to get you started. I hope you do visit each one, stop by and tell them Rashel sent you. :)