I know alot of bloggers make a Thankful Thursday post and this isn't Thursday, but it was just really on my heart to post about some of the things I am thankful for. So here it is and please know that this is by no means an exhaustive list, just some that are on my heart at the moment, enjoy:
1. For my sweet hubby that fixed my washer the other day when it decided to quit working AND did it without having to buy any new parts!
2. For being able to stay home with my children and homeschool them, I absolutely love having them around me all day.
3. For my church family and the friends we have made there, such sweet fellowship.
4. For being able to buy honey just down the road for $11 for 3 lbs.
5. For my kitchen aid mixer that a sweet friend gave to me a few years ago, it was her Grandma's and I treasure it.
6. For being able to buy raw milk for $3 a gallon not too far from home.
7. For our new homeschool curriculum going well and my children having the initiative to just get it and get started everyday without me having to tell them. (I'm enjoying that while it lasts!)
8. For having plenty of food in my cabinets and freezer.
9. For raising our own beef and for my Dad that will give us some of his when we run out!
10. For a place online where like-minded women can come to share ideas, learn from each other and be encouraged to become better moms, wives and followers of Jesus.