Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More hours in my day now

No, I'm not reading the book "More Hours in My Day", I'm still reading about the Proverbs 31 woman. I have been challenged to rise earlier in the morning so that I can have quiet time with my Lord, time to plan for the day and time to get my day started without being rushed. I wrote down all I wanted to accomplish in my morning before my children were up and around, then I worked backward to find what time I needed to get up in the morning. So, my new time to rise is 5 am. I am only just starting this new habit, but it did feel good to have so much done early this morning. I even worked in exercise before anyone else was up and around. I will keep you updated on how I do with this, as well as new insights I gain from this wonderful book. "Beautiful in God's Eyes" by Elizabeth George is the book I'm referring to in case you missed my last post.

Time to get off for now, don't want to be wasting too much time on the computer.

Blessings,
Rashel

No comments:

Post a Comment