Saturday, January 30, 2016

Closing this Blog for a New Beginning

After much consideration and prayer, I have decided to close this blog. Trust me, I did not make this decision lightly. I started this blog over 8 years ago, but I believe the Lord has a new plan for me. One that includes starting a brand new blog and I sincerely hope you will follow me there. My prayer is that I will be encouraging women to embrace their real and learning to love themselves and families just as they are.

I am so thankful for each one of you that has visited this blog and I hope you will come visit me in my new home. I will be leaving this blog up, because there are so many pins attached to it and still some great info here. I won't be moving everything over, I don't feel that is what God would have me to do. So, everything will still be here, but I will be closing comments soon as my focus and time will be going to setting up my new blog.

I am super excited about what God has planned for me and my blog and my readers! I hope to see you there!

Come join me over at WHEW Tribe!

Blessings to you my sweet friends!
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your new blog! God bless your new ministry. :)

    ReplyDelete