Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fuzzy Navel GGMS

Oh yeah, another one!

So, I told you about my quest to make an amaretto sour ggms here, but I didn't stop there.

Oh no, next I went for a fuzzy navel.

Oh yeah!




Again, this is a single serving size.

8 oz water
1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp ginger
2 doonks pure stevia
1/2 tsp orange flavoring
4 drops peach flavor (mine is like oil)

Stir and pour over ice! Again, I added two frozen cherries for fun. 

Taste it and adjust the flavorings and sweetener to your preference. It's all yours to enjoy, so make it how you like it!

I would love to know if you like it!

Blessings,
Rashel

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! Saw another recipe you posted on the THM page..had to try this! I was getting tired of same flavor.. Now I have these!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete