Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trim Healthy Eating Diary - Day 6

For today I planned on an entire E day ~ some of my plans work, some don't.

Breakfast was Apple Pie Oatmeal, instead of the juice called for I used unsweetened almond milk and then added a couple packets of Truvia. I also had coffee with Truvia, just left out the cream this morning.


I spent all day working in the garden and a little before lunch time I got really hungry so I grabbed a piece of light lunch meat and a piece of cheese, rolled it up and ate it.

Then for lunch I had a variation of the Waldorf Salad in the THM book. 


After lunch I headed back to the garden. I didn't come inside until it was time to clean up for church and get supper fixed so we could go. Well, by the time I realized my salmon was still frozen, I had 30 minutes to get supper fixed and be ready to go. I wasn't happy. We could have had tuna sandwiches or something of the like but instead we decided to go Taco Bell on our way to church. I learned that when I am starving and rushed for time, I do not make good choices. I ate off plan at Taco Bell. 

I started with pintos and cheese with a fresco bean burrito and thought, well it isn't the best but I'll stick with mainly carbs. The problem was that I was so hungry that those two things did not fill me up and I ended up eating an extra taco we had! Do I get any credit for skipping the sweet tea or not ordering a Pepsi, which by the way I REALLY wanted? I drank water. 

All I can say is that I am glad this is a lifestyle and not some diet that I can ruin in just one meal. So, I had an off plan meal (for the second time this week), it will not be my undoing. I will just get back on plan at my next meal and go on with my life. That is the great thing about this plan, I don't have to be perfect!

This is the last post in my Trim Healthy food diary. If you have enjoyed my food diary, please leave me a comment and let me know. I truly enjoy hearing from all of you. 

Blessings,
Rashel


2 comments:

  1. Love how you post this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marisa! And thank you so much for leaving me a comment!!
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete