Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crustless Pizza

This recipe I have adapted from a couple other recipes.

Protein/Fat category

ground beef 2 lb
pork sausage 1 lb
onions
pepperoni
canadian bacon
black olives
shredded cheese
pizza or spaghetti sauce- 26 oz at least
(any topping of your choice)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown the ground beef, sausage and onions. Drain and then place in a 9x13 pan, press down evenly. Pour sauce over the top of meat mixture. Cover with shredded cheese. Top with pepperoni, canadian bacon,and black olives. Bake at 400 degrees until heated through or cheese is hot and bubbling, approximately 15-25 minutes.
The pepperoni will have a better flavor if you fry it in a skillet for a few minutes before putting it on the pizza, just cook until warm and starting to crisp.
You can actually use any kind of meat, cheese and toppings you prefer.
Serve it with a big salad, yum yum!

2 comments:

  1. oh yummy, the perfect pizza!!! I lost 90lbs on atkins a few years ago and have been able to keep it off for about 5 years now. I eat carbs again, but I can feel the difference in my body if I eat too many simple carbs. We make pizza crust with whole wheat, but I know that my whole family would prefer to have it crustless :) Lovely blog by the way, I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so proud of you for losing that weight and keeping it off!! Great job! Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my blog and for being a follower :)

    ReplyDelete